Where the start of a New Life Begins
The mission of Giving Hearts, is to empower individuals to attain autonomy by teaching them to realize goals and meet their needs in a healthy, professional, responsible, and productive manner.
- Person Centered Planning
Comprehensive, Initial, Ongoing and Annually
- Multi-disciplinary Team Approach for increase service options
- Access to 24 hour on call Nursing Services as needed
- Medication training and assistance
- Specialized supervision to provide safety and support
- Contract services by licensed and experienced consultants as applicable
- Quarterly and annual reviews to update progress
Disinfection practices are important to reduce the potential for COVID-19 virus contamination in non-healthcare settings. We do our best in the home and office, sanitization helps in reducing the spread of virus sanitizing is our top priority.
Special needs adults are more likely to have mealtime challenges such as tantrums, extreme food selectivity and ritualistic eating behaviors. Nutrition plays an integral role in living a healthy lifestyle, our meals are nutritious and delicious. Catering to special needs and diets.
Getting the right support and information can help in developing new friendships and making them long term fulfilling ones.